I was tagged by char-ientism
- Rule one: always post the rules
- Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
- Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
//Questions I was asked//
- If you could choose any name in the universe to rename yourself, what would you be?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… You know what, my Internet name is Winter and it’s pretty cool, so I’ll go with that.
- Least favorite character from your least favorite fandom that you are a part of, and why.
Gah, I’m not sure what my least favorite fandom is… If we’re going by the people in the fandom, probably the Sherlock fandom cause sometimes I’m really embarrassed to be a member of that fandom (but then again sometimes I’m really embarrassed by all of my fandoms…). But let’s go with Sherlock. Least favorite character is probably Irene Adler. She was cool, but I liked book!Irene a lot more than show!Irene.
- Favorite seasonal drink?
- Favorite traditional meal from your country/region?
Does the US even have traditional meals other than like McDonalds, which is gross?
- Least favorite traditional meal from your country/region?
- Favorite character from your favorite fandom that you are a part of, and why.
My favorite fandom that I’m in is probably Shakespeare fandom because I feel like you never hear about shit going down in the Shakespeare fandom. Favorite character? Hamlet. He’s the sassiest little shit around.
- What type of house would you want to live in, if money was of no issue?
A hobbit hole.
- Favorite domestic animal?
- Did you know, did you know this whole time? Who I was, where I was from?
Google says this is from Once Upon a Time, which I don’t watch, so… Sure. I totally knew.
- Do you believe in mountains?
DAMN IT CECIL MOUNTAINS ARE REAL
- Who is in the red coat?
All I can think of is the little girl in Schindler’s List and now I want to cry.
//Questions I am asking//
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Who is your favorite artist and why?
- Do you actually enjoy getting these questionnaires?
- How was your holiday season?
- Do you ever feel ashamed of a fandom that you’re in?
- If you celebrate any sort of gift-giving holiday, what was your favorite gift?
- Do you still sleep with toys on your bed?
- Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
- How long do you think you could go without tumblr?
- You’re given a million dollars. What do you buy?
- Can you tell I’m struggling to think of the last question?
//People I’m tagging//
Anyone else that wants to answer these questions. Let’s be honest; I can’t think of eleven people to tag.